If security is of paramount importance, a Hanson Concrete Shed is the ideal choice. Available with Knight and Apex roofs, our concrete sheds can be made in the length and width of your choice. Doors can be supplied in either timber or steel.
The range features, as standard, the Hanson Concrete Sheds UNIQUE panel construction with interlocking joints. Constructed with three bolts joining each panel, the exclusive design provides a weather tight joint without the need for messy mastic, that may shrink and leak in the years to come. Available as standard with timber personnel door or with market leading hormann doors pre-framed to give consistent performance over the lifetime of your shed, or their range of personnel access doors can be specified if only pedestrian access is required.
- Unique Interlocking Concrete Panels
- Panels bolted together with three galvanised bolts, other competitors use only two
- Attractive Derbyshire Spar aggregate external finish on the panels, designed to blend with most UK properties.
- Heights Fall Within British Building Regulations
- The market leading Hormann steel up and over door
- All timber components, windows, fascias and verge boards are factory treated by being fully dipped in preservative after assembly
- The fibre cement roof drains from front to rear